Join our talented, kind and hard working small team on beautiful Exmouth Market!
We have some exciting opportunities to join our fantastic small team at our Exmouth Market HQ. We are currently hiring a General Manager and a Senior Florist
We are offering as referral reward of £250 in gift vouchers to anyone that refers a successful applicant to us for either job!
To apply please email Alice at email@example.com with a bit about yourself and attach your CV. Both roles start as soon as possible.
We have grown and changed a lot over the last couple of years; our online business has quadrupled, our wedding and event business is growing, we have a wholesale arm for our own brand products and we run floristry workshops all from our shop on Exmouth Market. We need someone that will not only help us grow all of these areas of our business but also get us running smoothly day to day. We are somewhat chaotic at the moment; so need someone to restore some order whilst helping us to market ourselves more effectively so that we can continue to grow!
You'll need to hit the ground running leading our day to day operation as well as initiate and lead long term marketing and operational projects. This is a very hands on role in a friendly and exciting business with creativity at its core. We need someone with lots of ideas and initiative but also with the drive and ability to execute.
You'll work closely with our small team as well as working directly with and supporting our owner/founder Alice, and be based at Exmouth Market. There is an option to work some home some of the time.
This is a part or full time position with flexible hours (to and extent!) for the right applicant. Could fit very well around school drop off and pick up hours, for example.
The right applicant will be hardworking, highly organised, able to juggle a broad work load and comfortable with taking on lots of responsibility. A background in marketing and / or operations would be great but not essential. You do not need to have a floristry or retail background.
- Find ways to streamline our operation, and implement
- Keep in touch with our wholesale customers. Oversee the production and fulfilment of wholesale orders. Work with Alice to build our wholesale business by reaching out to and building relations with fellow shopkeepers
- Assist Alice and our Brand Manager in creating and producing new own brand products
- Keep our online store looking beautiful and up to date
- Content curation for social media, email and online store
- Overseeing the making and packing of orders every day ensuring that our online orders are fulfilled successfully by our team of florists.
- Pack all of our non flower / product orders (this makes up a very small percentage of our orders, most are for flowers and are made and packed by the florist team)
- Book couriers for all online orders and monitor the deliver, solving issues as they arise
- Manage the teams rota and arrange for holiday covers
- Dealing with all customer enquiries, with the help of Alice and the team
- Manage our relationship with third party sales platforms (Floom and Trouva)
- Ensure we are fully stocked with all sundries, packaging etc
To apply please email Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about you and attach your CV. The role is to start as soon as possible.
Competitive salary with performance based bonus.
We are looking for a senior florist to join our small team.
This is a part to full time role (3 or 4 days a week). You will be working with our team of florists fulfilling hand tied bouquet orders at our shop as well as working on weddings and events.
Ideally you will have experience working in a flower shop as well as working on weddings, events and installations. The right applicant will have the opportunity to take on the responsibility for managing the wedding and event side of our business.
Competitive salary, exact rate depending on experience.
To apply please email Alice at email@example.com with a bit about you and attach your CV. The role is to start as soon as possible. Competitive salary.We are offering as referral reward of £250 in gift vouchers to anyone that refers a successful applicant to us for either job!