Multi-Use Lavender Therapy Pillow: Small Linen
At checkout, you'll be able to choose your delivery date & add your gift message.
Linen Multi Use Lavender Therapy Pillow.
Made from gorgeous yarn dyed linens by Merchant and Mills, these soothing pillows have been handmade in our London store.
Use hot or cold to treat aches, pains or swelling. Simply heat carefully in the microwave to use hot and apply to affected area to soothe aching muscles. Also makes a great alternative to a hot water bottle. To use cold, cool in the freezer and use as a cold pack treatment to reduce swelling.
- Brand: Botanique Workshop
- Material: 100% linen and lavender oil infused grains
- Dimensions: 20cm x 7cm
- Available in 4 beautiful linens
Read our full delivery policy here.
- Local London orders (postcodes within 5 miles of our shop) are delivered by cargo-bike or car courier. Flowers delivered locally will be water-packed and delivered in our sturdy paper gift bags.
- Nationwide orders (outside of the 5mile radius) are delivered by DPD's next day service. Flowers delivered nationwide will be packed in a gel to keep the stems hydrated, and will come with a flower care leaflet.
At checkout, you'l be able to choose your delivery date.
Place your order before 2pm for a guaranteed same day deliver. We offer same day delivery to postcodes within a 5 mile radius from our shop.
Place your order before 12pm / midday (Mon - Fri) or before 11am (Sat & Sun) for a next-day delivery.
At checkout, you'll be able to choose your delivery date. Local orders will be delivered between 1 and 6pm. You'll receive an email once your order is out for delivery.
Nationwide orders will be delivered by DPD, between 8am and 6pm. You'll receive a notification with a more specific time slot on the day.
At checkout, you'll be able to leave a gift message, which will be handwritten on a card. We never include any invoices with your order.