Floristry or Retail Jobs at Botanique Workshop, London
4-5 days a week, Competitive Salary, starting 2023
We need an experienced florist to join our hardworking talented team! Joining our friendly creative team, this would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced florist to gain valuable experience in many areas of floristry.
Day-to-day responsibilities & duties:
- You will be required to work with bespoke wedding clients managing your own events from consultation to installation and will be paid commission for the events you manage.
- On a day-to-day basis, you'll work in our shop serving our loyal and friendly customers, make hand tied bouquets for online and shop orders.
- You'll take responsibility for flower ordering.
- You'll be hosting most of our floristry and wreath making workshops, so we are looking for someone who enjoys teaching these!
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be a creative person keen to learn; there will be a lot of variety in the work that you do and you will be given lots of responsibility from the get go. If this sounds like you, this will be a very rewarding position for you. You must be a self starter and able to manage your own time and projects with limited oversight. You must have a strong conscientious work ethic and good customer service skills. You should be organised and proficient at keeping you work space clean and tidy.
- As this is a senior position, we can only consider applicants with a minimum of 2 years working in the floristry industry, ideally working in a flower shop.
- You must be able to work Saturdays.
- Full time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Starting in Jan/Feb 2023
- Having a driver's licence and being willing to (occasionally) drive a hired van would be a plus.
To apply please email Alice on email@example.com
In your email tell me a little about yourself and your relevant skills and experience including a link to your portfolio / instagram account. Please also attach your CV.
We are excited to hear from you!