Please read our events and workshop policy before booking with us which is outlined below:
If you have decided to book on one of our workshops please understand that:
- Payment must be taken in order to book a workshop with us, only once payment has been made will your place be secured.
- Please come on time to a class so as not to disturb the class when you arrive!
- If you are in any other way unsure of the content of a course then please contact us directly to discuss / find out more before you book to save any disappointment! Email us at email@example.com or +44(0)7919021400
- Please understand that you take part in all workshops at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use our equipment carefully and follow instructions given to you by the workshop leader. We cannot be held accountable for any injury caused as a result of partaking in one of our workshops. If you are below the age of 18 you must be accompanied by an adult and the adult must be responsible for you during the class.
- If you are unable to come along to a class that you have booked a place on then please let us know ASAP, if you let us know 7 days or more before the start of the class then we can move you into another class we have scheduled at no extra cost, or keep a credit for the full amount of the class to be redeemed at a later date. However if you don’t show up, or contact us at least 7 days before the class starts then unfortunately you will not be able to attend an alternative class or keep a credit for a future class
- If a class is cancelled by us then we will do our up-most to get in contact with you and make you aware of this. We will re-schedule the class for a later date which we will hold a place for you on, if you are unable to attend the class scheduled for a later date then you can keep a credit for the class to be redeemed in your own time whether in the shop or at a future class of your choice. Classes are only ever cancelled in extreme cases that are beyond our control.
If you are unsure of any of the points listed above please do not hesitate to contact Alice on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07919021400
Many thanks for your understanding!