Drop-forged carbon steel Sentei secateurs, an excellent introduction to the world of Japanese secateurs suitable for light garden pruning.
- While Japanese steel is hard and sharp, it can also be more prone to brittleness than some people are accustomed to and could chip if mistreated.
- Do not cut wire or other hard materials
- Apply even pressure and avoid twisting
- Cut diagonally across branches and be aware of maximum cut dimensions
- For heavier cut, use base of the blade, not tip
- Keep the tool clean after use: wipe off leaf resin, rust and gunk
- Once cleaned, dry, apply oil and keep it in cool dry place
- 206 x 52 x 19mm
- 55mm blades
- Max cut Ø7mm
- KA-70 Carbon Steel
- Made in Sanjo, Japan
- Includes Spare Spring
Please note: By law, we are not permitted to sell a knife or blade to any person under the age of 18. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
We deliver our flowers and gifts across London and the UK.
Free shipping over £50
We offer free weekday shipping over £50.
Add a gift message
If your order is a gift, you can choose to add a gift message at the checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
We work with our trusted couriers who will deliver your products and gifts with care. Local orders (within 5 miles from our shop) will be delivered by local couriers, whereas nationwide orders will be delivered by DPD. For sustainability purposes and to reduce waste, we reuse our suppliers' boxes to safely package your gifts.
At checkout, you'll see your shipping options. We offer a flexible, 2-3 working days shipping option, as well as same and next day options for an additional price.
If your order includes a bouquet of flowers, you'll also have the option to choose your delivery date.
Delivery rates will be displayed at the checkout, starting from £3.50. We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.
If your order includes a bouquet of flower, we'll deliver it for free on a weekday of your choice.
Absolutely. For local deliveries (within 5 miles from our shop), you will receive tracking information directly from our local couriers. Nationwide deliveries are made by DPD, who will send delivery updates by text and/or email. Please make sure to provide DPD with your safe space, as we cannot give this to them.